David has worked with Fortune 500 companies in the aerospace, media, pharmaceutical, engineering, energy and construction sectors providing leadership and high performance team development as well as individual and group coaching. He has also worked with privately held and start-up organizations in software development, financial, agricultural and home furnishings sectors. His expertise balances the needs of multiple stakeholders in complex working environments by mobilizing leadership throughout their organizations.
Typical of the results produced from his consulting include:
- Deployed twelve-month high performance team program producing $110 million worth of cost-saving innovations on a $2.2 billion project.
- Designed and conducted champion program n a 18,000-person manufacturing organization that addressed previously unresolved challenges to extraordinary performance
- Facilitated division of major energy company achieving over 500 days of operations with no worker injury to personnel.
- Consulted with major telecommunications firm resulting in improving customer service response time by over 100 percent and customer complaint reduction by 50 percent.
- Coached COO of $2 Billion service firm on improving alignment of division leaders resulting in accelerated application of new company strategy
David received a Bachelor of Engineering Science and Masters in Civil Engineering from The University of Texas at Austin. He lives in Austin, Texas, with his wife, Laura, and their three sons.