The world is calling for a new kind of leader.
Evolving complexity requires the ability for leaders to adapt, innovate and learn—and for leadership to arise at every level of an organization.
Vision 2 Innovate™ is a year-long Leadership and Cultural Development process for Executives, Directors, Managers and identified future leaders to develop an Innovative Leadership Culture™.
How the BLUECASE Leadership Development Process creates an Innovative Leadership Culture
Leadership Development in Austin, TX
What does an Innovative Leadership Culture look like?
- Entrepreneurial — creative, innovative, adaptive
- Vision-led vs. Reactive — ambitious, big picture possibilities
- Personal Power & Responsibility — leadership at every level
- Do Less, Lead Better, Accomplish More — focus and efficiency
- Excitement and Motivation — ease, passion, fun
Our Leadership Program from our Perspective
Today’s challenges are unlike any we have seen before. In the past ten years, organizations have seen an exponential increase in the complexity of their problems. Particularly when an organization is growing, things get complicated fast.
Before working with us, our clients are asking:
- How do we win in a world that’s changing so fast?
- How do we grow a culture that reflects our core values?
- How do we foster innovation?
- How do we solve problems that seem impossible to solve?
Before working with us, these challenges can look like:
- too many meetings without focus
- employees seem lackluster or lacking vision for their future
- people are nice to each other, but not having the real conversation
- managers are good at their jobs, but their teams aren’t inspired
- difficulty ensuring that the company’s core values come alive across an organization
- structural shifts and growth that jeopardize the strength of the company culture
- leaders and managers who do their job well but struggle to articulate a compelling big picture vision across the organization
- getting stuck doing things the way things have always been done despite a need to adapt
- employees at lower levels of the organization looking to the top for answers and direction rather than leading and innovating initiatives themselves
- little understanding of the distinction between management and leadership
- projects falling behind due to siloed teams that don’t communicate effectively with each other
“It’s been nearly a year since I completed my first program with BLUECASE. Flat out, it changed my life. It completely transformed the way I view and approach my work. On a daily basis I find myself going back to the material to either incorporate it into my daily work or to better hone the skillsets. As a result, I’m more aware of who I am and how I influence others in my organization, I’m more organized and focused on the 80/20, and I’m bringing more creativity and innovation to the company. Simply put, I’m more effective. And not only that, one of the things I’ve found most rewarding about this experience is working with team members who were not able to attend, and helping develop them into leaders. I now view working with others and helping them develop as one of the best parts of my career. After going through the BLUECASE program, I’m always thinking about leadership, establishing a vision for the future, and taking effective action. Working with BLUECASE is one of the best things I’ve been a part of at my company.”
“Our employees and our managers and directors are just leaps and bounds better because of the [Vision2Innovate] program. We have become much more coordinated, much more efficient, much more able just move seamlessly because the tools are so easy to understand and easy to bring new people into them … If you are a leader of an organization, I would say that you can’t afford not to hire BLUECASE. The tools that they offer, the results that they get, the return on investment is exponential.”
President – Scion Dental
“The tangible results in working with BLUECASE are around speed of resolution and successful resolution of issues. [The Vision2Innovate process] gives us the ability to have a common language, a common approach, really concrete tools to identify issues, the ability to have a candid conversation around the factors driving that issue and then some good tools and approaches to solving the problem. It gets this done much quicker than would normally be done and leads thorny issues that might be unresolved to get resolve … We’ve seen significant improvement in the quality of dialogue between leaders across organizations, helping drive alignment and solve very difficult problems.”
Chief Human Resources Officer – SKYGEN USA
“The [Vision2Innovate] experience has been life-changing. Not only from the professional tools and how we are able to be a far more efficient group working together, but everybody being able to take it to their personal lives as well … What BLUECASE has done for our organization is provide a springboard to our future, and I think it’s going to be a far more efficient and even brighter future than what we may have thought it was going to be twelve months ago. I think it’s been a phenomenal experience for all of us involved.”
President – Wonderbox Technologies
Request more information about BLUECASE:
call, email or use the form below.
We are currently able to take on clients at the Senior Executive level in large organizations, and our fees reflect this.
Please give some detail about you, your organization and your goals in your contact request.