Today’s challenges are unlike any we have seen before. In the past ten years, organizations have seen an exponential increase in the complexity of their problems. Particularly when an organization is growing, things get complicated fast.
Before working with us, our clients are asking:
- How do we win in a world that’s changing so fast?
- How do we grow a culture that reflects our core values?
- How do we foster innovation?
- How do we solve problems that seem impossible to solve?
Before working with us, these challenges can look like:
- too many meetings without focus
- employees seem lackluster or lacking vision for their future
- people are nice to each other, but not having the real conversation
- managers are good at their jobs, but their teams aren’t inspired
- difficulty ensuring that the company’s core values come alive across an organization
- structural shifts and growth that jeopardize the strength of the company culture
- leaders and managers who do their job well but struggle to articulate a compelling big picture vision across the organization
- getting stuck doing things the way things have always been done despite a need to adapt
- employees at lower levels of the organization looking to the top for answers and direction rather than leading and innovating initiatives themselves
- little understanding of the distinction between management and leadership
- projects falling behind due to siloed teams that don’t communicate effectively with each other